Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, 26 December 2011

I've been tagged !


- 11 Things about myself .


1 . My name is Nurfidhah Bte. Azman . Among all of my siblings' name , my name is the shortest .

2. I hate when people call me Fid-hah . I was just like -.- .

3. I have a big crush on a guy and never ever will forget him . I dont even know what is his name . I gave him a nickname and that is " BBB " .

4. Im not really sociable with guys . I just can talk with some of them . At least , i could get along perfectly well with the girls .

5. Currently , i really adore One Direction boy band which consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

6. I am Malaysian + Arabian + Pakistani + Javanese .

7. I love listening to dzikir , salawat , recitation of al-Quran and songs in my MP3 .

8. Hannah Montana's songs always inspired me .

9. I do not have any crush. I know it is pretty lame but i like it.

10. Love to stay at my aunt's house .

11. I seldom to go to hospital or clinic . Not because my body is always in good condition . Just because i already have so many medicine in my house . Homeopathy medicine .


- 11 answers for questions from Aina

1. How tall are you ?

Well , i am not really tall and i am not really short . I am just about average height .

2. What language(s) do you speak fluent ?


Malay and english i guess . I can speak in arabic but not really fluent . To make it simple , sometimes i mixing up 3 languages in one sentence . 


3. Are you a kpop-er ? ( whose / what fanclub are you in )

I used to be one of them . I was addicted . For now i am just adore their songs and for the artists i only adore DBSK , Dennis Oh , No Min Woo , Kim Soo Hyun and Daniel Henny .

4. What do you think of me and my blog ?

You are very talented and cherubic girl. I really like your blog . Your blog so amaze me .

5. Have you watched any of my videos before ? ( what do you think of it ? )

Yup . Your videos are really awesome . I like 'em .

6. What's your ethnicity and religion ?

I am mixed raced . I am Muslimah and i am proud of it . I love Islam .

7.Do you read manga & watch anime ? ( What's your fave ? )

I used to but not really like to . I like Kaoru's and Detective Conan .

8. You're all time favorite blog ?

Yours of course , Chunks of Lurvelicious and The Day of Eryn  .

9 . Your all time favourite song ?

Westlife songs , DBSK's songs , Hannah Montana's songs , Taylor Swift's songs and Nasheeds .

10 . What do you think of your life ?

Hmm . Just so-so . Sometimes i feel good and sometimes i feel bad .

11 . Have you ever regret doing something in your life before ? ( what is it ? )

Yeah , of course . I do not remember any of it . (*About five minutes later*) Oh yeah , I always studied at eleventh hour when exam is just around the corner so , my result went just like -.- .

- 11 Questions from me


1 . What is your full name ?
2 . Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to ? (who ? )
3 . Last person you cried in front of ?
4 . Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
5 . Do you think your life will change dramatically in 2012 ?
6 . Your favourite songs ?
7 . Your hobbies ?
8 . Do you like my blog ?
9 . Your favourite movies ?
10 . Who is your crush ?
11 . Who are your favourite artists ?

You've been tagged : - Eryn , Eyka Aikha , Cha , Sunshine , g-carinoo , Nurul Assilah , Faqia , Irah Noor Khan , Bubbles , Mahardini , Liyana .

2 comments: